Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weekend Update (with no pictures)

First of all, you will have noticed that most of the pictures from inside Max P's and Snell's HQ's were removed last night. Each team did not want the other (or some third party) stealing ScavSecrets. I assume they won't mind if we post them after the hunt is over, though I will double-check.

The ScavParty was well attended last night. I only took one or two pictures. I'll put them up on Monday.

This morning there was a "boat race" on Lake Michigan. The boats had to be constructed out of milk cartons. That makes for a challenge... Another ingredient in the challenge was the wind and the cold. We've had sustained 20 mph winds from Canada for about the last day. This made it pretty cold on the lake, but I got some good pictures and will put them up (also on Monday). The Olympics are going to start in about one minute. I'm looking forward to the 'Plumbers' Luge', among other events (ScavOlympics items are listed on the last page of the list).

Finally, tomorrow is Judgment Day. I'll be there and let you know who wins. I will take pictures of the better items.

Finally again, I have some funny pictures of the Max P teaming proving that the Dean of Love is a chicken. These will go up on Monday too, but don't tell the Dean.