Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chronological ScavHunt Recap

Hello friends,

Libby is wrong. I CAN upload pictures by myself. As you can see I have reinserted the pictures from Snell-Hitchcock back into the post on that topic. I will put the Max P pictures back up when Libby gets back because they are on her computer and I don't know her password, but it's probably something like "iamalobster," maybe with a five or a three thrown in to keep the hackers out: "iama10b5s73r." I have about 140 pictures on my computer from this weekend.

Let's start with Friday night and Saturday morning. On Friday night the ScavParty took place. As I mentioned last week, some of us were worried because it was being run by ORCSA... But I went very briefly. I did not want to take many pictures.

Max P ran the Mos Eisley Cantina of Star Wars fame:



And here's some other team's effort:



I didn't stay long enough to figure out what all the themes were, but the party looked ok. As you can read in the Chicago Maroon, ORCSA has been criticized for its work on the party. This is not surprising. I hope they don't supervise it again next year.